30.3.12

NEWS!

Each week on Fridays i will be posting a breif News letter that can be downloaded
if you wish in the downloads page. (it simply a copy of the post) It will include
upcoming events, articles, tips, and reviews for the following week. I hope that you
take the time to enjoy my blog as i hav worked hard to create it. Plz also don't forget
to register and keep in touch its allways apreciated!!
Alright, and now for the headlines.... Friday 3/30/12
-THIS WEEKEND 3/31/12 - 4/1/12 I WILL NOT BE UPDATEING OR POSTING ANYTHING.....
 AS I WILL NOT HAVE ANY ACCESS TO THE INTERNET AND WILL BE UNABLE TO BLOG, I WILL
 BE BACK THOUGH ON 4/2/12
-My personal Birthday is on 4/4/12 and im turning 17, happy birthday me! :)
-The music page will be updated today!! It will have a file of assorted music that
 when opened will go directly into iTunes!! The songs are personal remix's
 and songs from my personal collection, I hope that you will take the time to check
 them out and download them for you personal enjoyment, be sure to comment on your
 personal favorite plz!!
-The Change log has been updated also to version ..
-a review of the 3rd generation iPad has been released to the 'reviews' page
-'reviews' page has gone live and recieved its first review!
-New downloads on the downloads page!
-downloads are no longer threw sendspace but they are threw mediafire!
Thanks for the support i hope that you will continue to come back to this blog and
keep checking out all the awesome things i have to offer! Plz don't forget to subscribe
and share this blog with your friends ~Z