3.4.12

Quicklaunch

If you are at all like me, and when on a computer need to access some information quickly, you
need a tool that you can use to get that information... fast. In this day and age of all this accessible information, you think someone would have created a simple tool to quickly access all of that information on the web in a few simple clicks. As I found myself pondering this small problem I realized that there isn't really a tool that does this (at least not one that i could find). Quick launcher is a simple tool that  have been working on to perform simple task on you computer. Such as launching notepad, Internet explorer, google, a search bar, and a few other features that will simply sit on your desktop easily accessible by a few clicks. And one of the most awesome amazing features is, NO INSTALL!! But, how i did it is my secrete, and a magicion never reveals his secretes.~Z